Microsoft Dynamics GP is easy to install and use. Dynamics GP is perfect for growing businesses that want to maintain a strong competitive edge and manage change in markets, business requirements, and operational conditions to their advantage.
Extensive financial management capabilities leading businesses expect with functionality that meets more demanding requirements such as:
- Intercompany Transactions
- Interfund Transactions
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Corporate compliance
Microsoft Great Plains Professional’s strong feature set helps businesses manage complex processes and unify operations across the organization with optimal efficiency.
- Streamline Distribution with integrated workflows that can be fine tuned to respond to changes in customer needs, product availability, or the need to switch vendors on short notice.
- Flexible Inventory Management with automatic substitution of items to avoid shortages or price increases and optimized picking, handling and shipping processes.
- Multi-site capabilities
- Materials planning based on complete, dependable data from the sales department and order history
- Ability to track all cost items involved in production in real time
- Ability to adjust the production process and deliver custom products cost effectively
- Ability to implement precise quality control ensuring quality materials and products which are compliant with corporate, governmental and regulatory standards
Microsoft Great Plains integrates smoothly with other Microsoft Products and technologies at work in a business organization, increasing the business value of investments in technology, skills, processes and infrastructure.
- Microsoft Windows Server™Operating System-The foundation of Great Plains, delivering reliability, security and scalability and connecting information, people, systems, and devices through the Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services- The basis for effective collaboration and information sharing among people and teams, content and knowledge management across the distributed organization
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000- The data management and analysis engine with extensive, enterprise-level management, development and business intelligence capabilities
- Microsoft Windows Office System- Business productivity software that many users are most familiar and comfortable with, and in which they can access Microsoft Great Plains data easily. Integration points between Microsoft Great Plains and Microsoft office include:
- SmartList queries export from Great Plains to Excel or Word
- Smart tags in Word, Excel and Outlook link to Microsoft Great Plains records and data
- Excel data source access to Microsoft Great Plains
- MapPoint maps and directions for customer and vendor addresses in Microsoft Great Plains
- Windows SharePoint Services capabilities in Microsoft Business Portal
- Excel-based budgeting